What is a Teatox?
A teatox is a Detoxification (detox for short) process by which you attempt to flush toxins and chemicals from your system and improve your body's natural abilities to heal.
Ok, but why tea?
- It's easy. Lots of people love tea and are already drinking it on a daily basis. Even if you don't drink tea regularly or have never tried it before, drinking a cup of tea is one of the easiest things you can do to improve your health.
- It's effective. Cultures in various parts of the world have been drinking tea for centuries to help ward off disease and many of the ingredients are used regularly as safe alternatives to traditional medicines.
How do I prepare the tea?
Our detox blend is packaged in single serve tea bags, so preparing the tea is very straightforward - simply place the tea bag in your cup/mug, bring water to a near boil, then pour over the tea bag. Let the tea steep for 3-4 minutes, discard the bag and enjoy!
Can I add milk and sugar to my tea?
The tea will be most effective when consumed without dairy, but if you would like to sweeten it you could add honey, maple syrup, lemon or stevia.
Do I still eat while detoxing?
Yes, of course, but WHAT you eat is very important. Here are a few tips:
- drink lots of water (8-10 x eight ounce glasses a day)
- drink a glass of cold water just before your meal
- focus on whole, organic plant foods, including vegetables, fruit, beans/legumes and whole grains
- cut back on processed foods (if you can't pronounce the ingredient, you probably shouldn't be putting it in your body)
- limit your intake of high calorie foods like meat (all kinds), eggs, cheese, dairy, oils and nuts
- eat slow and enjoy every bite
- stop eating when you feel your stomach is 80% full
Will I see results?
Every body is different and so results will vary. We strongly recommend to eat healthy and exercise regularly for best results.
What if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
Green tea naturally contains caffeine which may act as both a stimulant and a diuretic. For these reasons, we do not recommend drinking our detox blend during your pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
The cleansing and detox part of the teatox contains a natural laxative (Senna leaf) which contains all the possible side-effects of any laxative. This includes cramps and increased frequency of visiting the bathroom. Side effects should NOT include diarrhea, headaches, vomiting, dizziness or severe cramping - if any of those occur you must reduce the strength of the colon cleanse tea bags (soak the hot water with the tea bag for only a few seconds), or stop using the tea and consult a doctor.
REFUND & RETURN POLICIES
Incorrect orders or an error made on Harry's Gardens behalf will be reissued or refunded, as applicable. After your order has been shipped, due to the consumable and perishable nature of the products, Harry's Garden does not offer refunds, returns or exchanges on the Teatox range
Please note that while certain ingredients do promote results, due to the unique habits, routines and diets of each customer: (i) Fresh Start Teatox does not make any guarantees with respect to the results or effects of using any product; and (ii) no refunds, returns or exchanges will be permitted where a product does not have the desired effects or results or causes undesired side effects. In any event, if you believe a product is not having the desired effects or results, please feel free to e-mail Harry's garden for assistance with enhancing your experience.